Did you know there are a huge of paid survey sites online, but not all of them as trustworthy as you might think? We have picked 20 of the best paying survey sites, where you can start to make money from home or even on the go?
In this guide, we break down which platforms you can get paid for taking online surveys, which ones pay cash, give freebies or payout in vouchers. We examine which platforms truly give you the opportunity to generate a good income and help you make over $1,000 per month with minimal effort.
Paid Survey sites differ in terms of the frequency of surveys, so make sure you sign-up to every survey site listed to really maximize your potential profits.
On this Page:
Choosing the Highest-Paid Survey Apps
Most paid online survey sites are backed by big brands and institutions whose subjects range from matters of personal opinion with regards to public discussions like politics to reviews about different products and services you have interacted with.
The frequency and the pay rates for different online surveys are highly dependent on factors such as the generosity of the site, the survey length, and the complexity fo the subject matter.
Usually, the longer and more complex a particular survey is, the higher the rewards. While it is not possible to live exclusively off the earnings from taking online surveys, you can use them to supplement your income during your downtime to make good money that can go a long way in helping with cash flow towards the end of your pay period.
Given the high incidence of online scam sites, how do you tell a legit paid online survey company from a less than trustworthy one? The answer to that question is to do your research, see how people have reacted to these sites on legitimate reviewing platforms, and be aware of any offers that seem too good to be true. That said there are 20 sites of the biggest platforms listed below, so take you time to review each so you can prioritize where you put your time and effort.
Why work with a paid online surveys site?
- Earn from your spare time:
Paid Online surveys make your free time worthwhile, which in today’s connected world makes it possible to make money from on the go from your mobile as well as on a traditional desktop computer. In most cases, and unlike most formal money-making ventures, there is no specific working schedule or times during which you can complete paid online surveys, which means a daily bus journey can suddenly become a money-making opportunity
- No special skills required:
Virtually anyone, regardless of their academic qualification or level of experience in a particular professional field, can participate in taking online surveys. This is made possible by the fact that most online surveys are focussed on getting the public’s point fo view on general consumer products and services.
- Easily accessible:
There is no shortage of paid online survey sites, and you can often take advantage of both local and global survey sites. Even more interesting is the fact that most of these don’t maintain strict application rules and are virtually open to anyone.
- Access to information and freebies:
By taking surveys, you not only get to share your opinions about the products or services you have used but in many cases, you get to keep the products after a review. Additionally, it can be a great learning experience to be exposed to questions about the world you may not have thought about.
- No investment required:
Paid online surveys are not an investment like stocks or cryptocurrency investments. Paid survey sites don’t require you to inject capital to start generating money. Any platforms that ask you to pay to be part of their network should be treated with caution.
What are the Pros and Cons of online survey jobs?
Criteria used to rank legit survey for money sites:
- Minimum pay per survey
- Minimum withdrawal threshold
- Payment model – cash or gift cards
- Frequency of surveys
- Qualifications required
- Ease of account opening
- Private data protection
- Customer support
Best Paid Surveys Sites For 2021 (1 – 10)
1.Survey Junkie – up to $18 per hour
Survey Junkie ranks favorably among the best paying online survey companies. You will also like their transparency.
Here, surveys take between 10 and 15 minutes and are paid between 100 and 200 points that can be converted into a PayPal cash deposit or an Amazon gift card upon reaching 1000 points – equivalent to $10. Given the high frequency of surveys and the fact that they are relatively easy, you can earn up to $18 per hour working with Survey Junkie.
How to make money from Survey Junkie:
- Step 1: Crete a user count on their website
- Step 2: Browse the different paid survey categories and complete as many surveys available here as possible
- Step 3: Update your payment details with either PayPal or select the option to receive gift cards as your reward
- Straightforward user account creation process
- High frequency of paid surveys
- Maintains an automated payment system
- One may still consider their payments relatively uncompetitive
2. Swagbucks – Earn up to $1.50 per survey
Swagbucks is probably the most popular and by far the most reputable paid online survey company you will come across today. It is established around trust and reliability themes that its holding company, which also manages MyPoints and Points Survey sites.
Like a lot of other survey companies, Swagbucks compensates its users with Points that convert to money. For Swagbucks their system is SB points (SwagBuck Points) where the pay for one survey ranges from 30 – 150 SB points. These can then be converted into gift cards for popular online and main street stores or PayPal Dollars at the rate 100SB = $1. This means you can make up to $1.50 per survey. Plus you get a welcome $10 for signing up with the paid survey site. In a month, it is possible to make between $80 and $100.
How to make money from Swagbucks:
- Step 1: Start by registering an account on the Swagbucks website (you also have the option of signing up using your Facebook profile)
- Step 2: Complete the different survey emails sent to you
- Step 3: Update your payment details and choose between PayPal dollars and gift cards
- High frequency of surveys
- Legit with A+ customer review rating
- Multiple payment options
- One may consider their payment method rather complicated
3. MySurvey - up to $1.25 per survey
My Survey is an equally reputable paid online survey company that lets you earn between $0.50 and $1.25 per survey. The pay here is purely dependent on the length of the survey. The minimum withdrawal limit here stands at $10 (1000 points) where the earnings can be sent through PayPal cash deposits, charity donations or gift cards for some of the most popular retail companies.
A typical survey here seeks your review or opinions about products and services you already use. Earnings here highly depends on the amount of time you are ready to commit, with monthly earnings ranging anywhere between $100 and $200.
How to make money from MySurvey?
- Step 1: Register on MySurvey website by filling such details as your name and email address
- Step 2: Start receiving and taking surveys during your free time
- Step 3: Decide on the mode of payment – either PayPal or gift cards
- Highly reputable company with a rich history
- Straightforward account opening process
- One may consider their $1.25 pay per survey uncompetitive
4. Vindale Research – up to $50 per survey
Vindale isn’t just one of the oldest paid online survey companies around, but it also has some of the highest paying online surveys. Surveys here are paid from as little as $0.25 to a huge $50. With Vindale you don’t have to wait to accumulate points or go through the tedious process of converting points to cash before payout as Vindale Research credits your bank or PayPal account with your earnings after every survey – no minimal withdrawal limits.
Here, you can also earn from the company’s referral system as well as benefit from freebies which can net out as $75 for the survey payment and the value of the product itself. With Vindale, the monthly incomes are between $100 and $180.
How to make money from Vindale research:
- Step 1: Start your registration on the website by filling your details and other questions that assess your demographic
- Step 2: Browse through their site to start taking surveys or wait for email invites
- Step 3: Get paid via bank or PayPal
- Multiple high-reward income streams
- One of the few companies that send out freebies for review
- Maintains an automated payment system with no minimum withdrawal limits
- Demographic specific surveys with strict qualifications
5. Toluna – Sign Up Bonus of 500 points (where 1000 points =$10)
Toluna is run and managed by the globally acclaimed Toluna Group, an international market research company. This gives them access to an unmatched variety of online surveys that usually pay between 300 and 6000 points. You will also get 500 points welcome bonus. However, you need to first accumulate a minimum 30,000 points to make a withdrawal.
Other streams of income available here include the points earned from referrals as well as the occasional free gift product that review and use for a few days/weeks before giving a review. Users make about $100 in a good month.
How to make money from Toluna:
- Step 1: Start by filling in your account registration details like name, email, and age on the company website
- Step 2: Browse through their site to start taking surveys or wait for the regular email invites
- Step 3: Cash out your earnings after hitting the minimum withdrawal limit
- Multiple incomes streams – surveys, referrals, and freebies
- Several cash-out options – PayPal cash, gift cards, or sweepstakes
- Relatively competitive survey pay amounts
- You will be constantly locked out of the demographic-specific surveys
6. Survey club – minimum payout $10
First off, Survey club is not your typical market research company but a middleman that you can use to access numerous other survey sites. After signing up here, the site provides you links to some of the most reputable and highest paying survey sites online and asks you to register with each.
You can start taking surveys from either of these sites through Survey Club that also processes your pay. The minimum withdrawal amount here stands at $10.
How to make money from Survey Club:
- Step 1: Start by registering a user account with Survey Club
- Step 2: Proceed to register different accounts with as many survey sites listed on Survey Club as possible
- Step 3: Complete as many surveys sent via email or by browsing the different sites
- Gives you access to a wide range of surveys online
- Multiple payment options offered by the different compatible survey sites
- Straightforward and free user account registration process
- Survey Club is only a middleman and you stand to earn more by creating an account directly with the online survey company
7. Inbox Dollars – Earn up to $5 per survey
Inbox Dollars make it here because of their cash-only payment system as well as the relative ease of use. Unlike most other survey websites that maintain a point-based payment system for rewarding every successfully completed survey, Inbox Dollars maintains a cash-only system where every payment is expressed in the form of dollars.
They maintain one of the most straightforward registration processes. You only have to fill such details as your name, age, race, and income level to get started, and there is also a $5 welcome bonus. Users here make anywhere between $50 and $100 in a good month.
How to make money with Inbox Dollars:
- Step 1: Start by creating the user account on the survey company website
- Step 2: Browse the website and begin taking surveys as possible
- Step 3: Cash out your earnings
- You don’t have to worry about the point conversion process as the site maintains a cash-only payment system
- Access to other revenue streams like watching videos and online shopping
- One may consider their pay per survey uncompetitive
8. Pinecone Research – up to $6 per product test
Pinecone Research is not your ordinary online survey site. This particular site is an invite-only membership site. You will be lucky if you bump into one of the invites advertised on social media channels and other websites. When you register with Pinecone Research, each survey that you take will earn you between 100 and 300 points ($1 to $3). For each product that you test you can earn upwards of 600 points ($6). The catch with product testing, however, is that the company gets to handpick the participants. If approved and you participate in online surveys, you will need a minimum $3 to cash out. This amount, compared to what most survey sites offer, is significantly low. Additionally, with each completed survey, you will qualify for entry into a raffle draw.
Pinecone Market Research rewards the draw winners with between $500 and $5,000.
How to make money with Pinecone Research
- Step 1: Register through an invite link.
- Step 2: Begin taking surveys and product testing on the site. Additionally, you can earn if you win a raffle that the site has each year.
- Step 3: Cash out through PayPal or gift vouchers on reaching 300 points ($3).
- Relatively low cash out limit of $3
- It does not spam your inbox with any unwanted emails
- Gives you a chance to win up to $5,000 in the annual raffle
- This is an invite-only platform
9. Opinion Outpost – up to $5
This is an opinion site that seeks to gather information for government agencies and help them in their decision-making. With Opinion Outpost, registration is free and open to all. What we like most about the survey site, apart from their ease of registering an account, is the relatively low cash out limit.
You can register on this site using your email address or by linking it to your social media accounts. Opinion Outpost rewards you through what they call Opinion Points. For each completed survey, you will earn between 10 and 50 opinion points. 10 points can then be converted to $1. Plus you only need a minimum $5 to cash out.
How to make money with Opinion Outpost
- Step 1: Register for an account on this platform by either using your email or your social media profile.
- Step 2: Complete at least five surveys to earn the minimum cash-out points.
- Step 3: Request for payout via PayPal cash or eCommerce gift cards
- Maintains fast cash processing with the funds hitting your account on same-day or the next day after payout request
- It has a relatively low payout limit of $5.
- Has an easy to follow registration process.
- The site frequently enters you into a draw rather than pay a reward for a completed survey.
10. Valued Opinions – up to $5 per survey
Valued Opinions makes it to our list of top online survey sites because of its reputation around the world. In addition to serving the US market, this site is available in 20 other countries around the world.
If you are constantly on the move, you will be interested to note that they have a smartphone feature that allows you to make money on the go.
This site has more than three million users worldwide and pays between $1 and $5 for each survey completed on the platform. It also maintains several cash redemption methods for individuals based on your location. These can be Visa promos, Amazon vouchers, various gift cards or PayPal cash payouts. To request a payout, you will need to have earned a minimum of $10. Valued Opinions avail surveys frequently. This makes it possible for you to reach the target amount faster.
While on this platform, brace yourself to respond to surveys touching on marketing and brands.
How to Earn Money With Valued Opinions
- Step 1: Register with your email on the platform and then finish up the registration by confirming your physical location and verifying the email.
- Step 2: Check your email regularly and start taking surveys that the site sends you.
- Step 3: Request payout in the method that is available in your location.
- Suitable for anyone who would like to participate in online surveys on the go.
- The site is available in 20 countries across the world.
- It has a relatively low payout threshold of $10.
- Technical glitches when requesting a payout are common on this site.
Best Paid Surveys Sites For 2021 (11 – 20)
11. MyPoints - $5 sign up bonus
What if you could get paid to monetize some of your most common online engagements like online shopping, playing games or watching videos? MyPoints offers you a way that you can get paid for doing all that. For each of these tasks completed on the MyPoints platform, you get to accumulate some points that you can redeem for cash or gift cards. MyPoint offers a $5 signup bonus upon successfully signing up on the platform.
Once you have registered, you will then be welcomed to participate in five surveys that earn you $5. You will need to check your email and the site frequently for new surveys. Additionally, this site allows you to earn some extra dollars by completing different paid surveys, watching videos online, shopping at designated stores, and gaming on certain sites.
How to Earn Money With MyPoint
- Step 1: Register with MyPoint and from the data provided; they will curate surveys and tasks for you.
- Step 2: Once registered, complete as many tasks and begin taking surveys on the site as possible. you can also refer friends using your referral link.
- Step 3: Hit the $25 withdrawal minimum and request for payout.
- Exposes you to multiple income-generating micro-tasks like surveys, gaming, watching videos, and online shopping
- You can choose to redeem your rewards for gift cards or even cash
- It has a high withdrawal limit of $25.
- It pays relatively low for surveys – the first five surveys will only earn you $5.
12. Quick Rewards – upwards of $1 per task
As the name suggests, this is a site that allows you to take advantage of the time you spend online to make some quick rewards. This is an intermediary platform that links you with other third-party platforms where you make money by completing surveys. In addition to surveys, there are several other ways to make money on this platform like watching ads, playing games, and shopping online.
On Quick Rewards, you will earn points that you can then cash out for various rewards. These can include cash, Amazon gift vouchers, and Walmart coupons and gift cards. How fast you receive your redeemed rewards largely depends on your preferred cash out method. 10,000 Quick Rewards points can be converted for $1. You will need to perform several tasks daily to earn decent incomes.
How to make Money With Quick Rewards
- Step 1: Register with the platform using your email or social media account.
- Step 2: Choose to start taking surveys and earn points while at it. Other tasks, aside from taking surveys include playing games Step
- 3: Request for payout
- This platform has no minimum payout limit.
- Get access to multiple tasks that will earn you some money; watching ads, taking surveys, gaming, and shopping online.
- This is an intermediary platform and not a survey site.
- Relatively low payout – 10,000 Quick Reward points equal $1
13. Panel Place - Consolidate Survey Requests Into One Email
Panel Place is yet another awesome platform that connects you with different survey websites. It acts as a directory from which you can access multiple survey platforms. Through Panel Place, you get rid of the hassle that comes with traversing the internet looking for survey sites and other online income generating sites. Here, you make money by filling out surveys, watching ads, watching videos, playing games, and even testing out products.
Panel Place is a 3rd party platforms, which means that the money you make is generated through the survey companies it connects you with. You are then dependent on the particular third party site you chose to work with. Many of the sites listed here will, however, pay upwards of $1 for each completed survey. To cash out, you will need a minimum of $25.
How to Earn Money With Panel Place
- Step 1: Register your details with the platform.
- Step 2: Scroll through the list of survey sites and online tasks available and start taking surveys that appeal to you most.
- Step 3: Request for payout via Panel Place once you meet the $25 payout threshold.
- Its SurveyEx feature makes it possible to consolidate all survey requests from different websites into one email.
- Has a wide variety of survey sites that you can choose to opt into.
- The payout threshold for this platform is relatively high at $25.
14. Ipsos i-Say – up to $2 per survey
Ipsos has over the years positioned itself as one of the most reputable market research companies around the world. Their innovative Ipsos i-Say product is an online survey site that allows you to make some money online, helping the site to gather information. Here, surveys fetch between $0.45 and $2 depending on such factors as the type of survey, the complexity of the topic and the time taken. Ipsos runs a point-based reward system with the number of points earned varying from one survey to another.
Surveys aren’t the only way to earn from Ipsos i-Say; the brand runs a raffle ticket system made up of all the active participants on the platform. Here, 30 lucky winners earn $100 per month for four consecutive months. There also is the loyalty program where five completed surveys earn you an additional 25 points, fifteen surveys will earn you 50 points and 200 surveys completed will earn you 600 points. You will need at least 500 points ($5) before requesting a payout. These can be redeemed into a variety of payment options including PayPal funds, gift certificates, Visa cash, and even iTunes codes.
How to Earn Money With Ipsos i-Say
- Step 1: Register an account and verify your email.
- Step 2: Wait for invites to start taking surveys on email or browse those available on the user dashboard. Participate in those that you are eligible for.
- Step 3: Request payout once you reach the 1000 points threshold.
- It has a loyalty program that allows you to earn extra points when you reach certain milestones. For example, you will get 25 points for doing five surveys.
- It has a raffle where you stand to win $100 for four months.
- Slow payment processing systems - Up to 3 weeks
15. Survey Savvy – up to $20 per survey
Survey Savvy makes it to our list of the best performing paid online surveys not just because of their competitive pay but also due to its unmatched versatility. Here, typical surveys pay between $1 and $20 depending on their length and complexity. This isn’t the only way to earn money from the site.
You will also be paid for every friend you refer to the site and an additional $1 or $2 every time your referrals complete a survey as well as the $0.5 to $1 you earn for referrals. This implies that with a good number of active referrals, you can still earn a few dollars without completing a single survey. Even more important is the fact that Survey Savvy doesn’t maintain a minimum withdrawal limit. With Survey savvy, you can make between $100 and $200 in a month.
How to earn from Survey Savvy:
- Step 1: Sign up for an account here by completing the registration details on the website
- Step 2: Browse their site for the different surveys and fill up as much as you can
- Step 3: Withdraw your earnings from $1
- You can request for payment every time you complete a survey
- Maintains multiple income streams – both survey and referrals
- Competitive pay for surveys – as much as $20
- Too low referral income
16. Mindswarms – Standard rate of $50 per survey
Mindswarms is probably the highest paying and most unique paid online survey company on this list. Here, surveys are trimmed to the standard seven questions that earn you a flat rate of $50 per survey or $10 for the one-question surveys. There is catch though; the survey is conducted through a video call. You will also need to first fill up a simple questionnaire to determine your eligibility for every survey. The payment for these video surveys is automatically disbursed through PayPal within 24 hours of completing the survey. In a good month, you could make about $200 to $250.
How to earn with Mindswarms:
- Step 1: Start by registering an account with Mindswarms
- Step 2: Create and upload a short profile answering such questions as your age, race, gender, and incomes. This is then used to match you with the most relevant surveys
- Step 3: Begin receiving invites to start taking surveys and answering the 7 questions using the video function
- Highest paying paid online survey company to date
- Highly standardized surveys – each survey consists of seven questions
- Automated and fast payment processing service
- Highly geo-locked surveys
- Highly irregular surveys
17. OnePoll – up to $6 sign up bonus
Online surveys can get boring because of the repetitive nature of the questions, and any sites that offer a variation to the typical model is more than welcome. OnePoll survey is one such company, which, has surveys on celebs and other interesting and trending topics. Here, you don’t benefit just from the earnings from filling in a survey, but you benefit from the enjoyment in responding to them.
On registering for this platform successfully you will be given a $6 sign up bonus. OnePoll credits this amount to your account and is available for withdrawal once you meet the $50 minimum cash out limit. Apart from just responding to questionnaires, you also stand to earn through referrals. You will earn up to $ 0.60 for each new member that joins the platform via your link.
OnePoll ascribes to cash rewards rather than gift cards or points. One may, however, consider their $50 withdrawal minimum quite uncompetitive. It calls for a lot of patience and dedication to the platform before you can request your first payout. Additionally, this site will not cram you with spam emails. The platform does not send the surveys to your inbox, which means you have to regularly log in and check the availability of surveys on the site.
How to Earn Money With OnePoll
- Step 1: OnePoll requires that you fill out your details during registration. It will use this information to then pair you with the most suitable surveys.
- Step 2: Successful sign up will guarantee you a $6 signup bonus. Additionally, check the site regularly to monitor any surveys available. Inviting your friends on the platform is also a sure way of earning through referrals.
- Step 3: Once you have reached the $50 threshold, you can request for payout.
- Short and fun surveys about celebs and trending topics.
- It has an easy to use user interface.
- They maintain an exploitative $50 minimum withdrawal limit.
- Pay low for referrals — a meager $0.60.
18. Prize Rebel – Up to 100 points ($1) per survey
Prize Rebel stands out as one of the most trustworthy and reliable online survey sites we have come across. A reputation that it has developed in its nine years of active presence in the market. During this time, Prize Rebel claims to have paid over $19 million to its large community of over 9 million members.
We like Prize Rebel, not just because it allows you to make money doing surveys, but also due to its convenience of withdrawing the rewards through multiple options. You can earn up to 100 points each particular task you perform, after which you exchange these points for cash rewards. Here, every 100 points are equivalent to $1 and you need a minimum of 500 points ($5) to redeem cash and 200 points ($2) for gift cards. There are also multiple ways of cashing out; you can choose PayPal, Bitcoins, or gift cards.
How to Earn With Prize Rebel
- Step 1: Register an account on Prize Rebel. You can opt for the Facebook registration option that automatically creates an account from your profile.
- Step 2: Ensure you start taking surveys each day. Additionally, watch out for the daily challenges available to earn extra rewards as well.
- Step 3: Cash out your earnings in the most convenient way from the three payment methods available.
- Has a relatively easy registration process using your Facebook account.
- The survey site has daily challenges available to allow you to win extra rewards.
- Multiple cash out options.
- The site’s 100 points reward ($1) per survey or task is relatively uncompetitive
19. CashCrate – up to 25 cents
Cash Crate is an outstanding survey site that allows you to earn some extra income on the side responding to surveys. The most outstanding feature about this particular site is the fact that all their rewards are in the form of cash payments. You start by receiving the free signup bonus of $0.25 upon successful registration on the platform, but you will need a minimum $20 before you can request for payout.
As a member of this platform, you will have access to up to three surveys in a single day. CashCrate sends you invites to participate in surveys via email. You will, however, want to set up a dedicated email for the survey when registering with the survey website due to the fact that CashCrate shares your information with third parties and you are likely receiving spam emails.
You don’t have to wait to be emailed to start taking surveys, you can also choose surveys from the user dashboard when you log into your user account. This option allows you to boost your earnings. In addition to surveys, consider other money-making activities on the site like referrals and cashback on shopping.
How to Earn With CashCrate
- Step 1: Register on this platform by either visiting their website or through a referral link.
- Step 2: Fill out surveys sent to your email. Additionally, you can choose to start taking surveys from your dashboard or share a referral link with friends.
- Step 3: Once your account has accumulated $20 or more, request for payout.
- It has a lucrative referral program
- Offers multiple ways of earning money on the platform
- Surveys, paid and free offers, referrals, and cashback on shopping.
- They share your information with third parties, which can lead to your inbox being filled with spam.
- High payout threshold
20. Crowdology – Earn Up To $10 Per Survey
The survey topics on this platform are relatively easy. How much you make from each is based on the complexity of the topic and the time taken to complete the survey. The surveys here will, in most cases, last between five and fifteen minutes. A five-minute survey will earn you a minimum of $0.5, nonetheless, there are surveys that pay as much as $10. Unlike other platforms that require huge minimum redemption points, on Crowdology’s minimum payout amount is set at $8.
Crowdology stands out for its excellent customer service. Should you experience any issues, especially with cashing out, you can reach the customer care on their social media platforms.
How to Earn Money With Crowdology
- Step 1: The first step is to register on the platform. You can do this using your Facebook profile.
- Step 2: Next, start takings surveys, doing as many as you can.
- Step 3: Request for payout once you earn the $8.
- High Pay Per Survey
- A relatively low minimum payout of $8
- There have been several reported cases of panelists having trouble cashing out
How can you tell the difference between a scam and legit paid surveys online?
- Customer reviews:
Today, customer reviews from trusted online reviews sites like Better Business Bureau (BBB), survey police, and Trust Pilot play a key role in helping you differentiate between legit and online survey companies. While here, pay close attention to the number and significance of the different customer complaints and if the company reached out to resolve them.
- Data privacy protection:
When registering with the different online survey companies, one thing stands out; they are all interested in as much personal information about you as possible. They are all asking your name, age, race, address, and even gender. It is imperative that you ensure they don’t go about selling this information to third parties. Go through their terms and conditions paying close attention to their privacy policies. Avoid companies that explicitly state their intention to share information with unrelated third parties or are just silent about the matter.
- The number of years in business:
All scams have one thing in common, they never last. You are better off registering a survey account with some of the oldest and most reputable sites currently around.
- Minimum withdrawal limit:
Most online survey scams make their money from stolen personal data or a failure to honor payments. In this case, avoid paid online survey companies with extreme minimum withdrawal limits or payment terms. You should also use different and varied passwords when using these site.
How can you use instant paid surveys for cash?
- Complete many surveys as possible during your free time
- Only register an account with not just the reputable, but the highest paying survey websites
- Register with multiple survey companies to ensure that you never run out of surveys
- Take advantage of every income-earning opportunity provided by the online survey company – from referral programs to sweepstakes
Paid Surveys – The Bottom line
Making money with most paid online surveys is quite straightforward as it only involves registering with a survey website and completing simple questions that take no more than a few minutes. Most of these surveys are focussed on common products and services you use regularly. I the case of new products, you will be given the product free of charge and then paid to review it. The only drawback to the paid online surveys is that they can only be used to leverage your spare time. While you cannot earn a living from these often meager payouts, they come in handy in helping sort some bills around the house. You, however, have to be cautious with the survey sites you register with; vet their credibility and reliability to ensure that they don’t share your personal information with third parties without your consent and that they have a proven track record of paying their platform users.
How much can I make from paid surveys online?
Paid online surveys combine both aspects of active and passive incomes. To a large extent, how much you earn from these sites of dependent on the number of surveys you complete. However, companies with elaborate and well-paying referral programs make it possible to earn passively based on the number of invites you bring onboard
Do I need special skills to participate in online surveys?
No, paid online surveys topics are typically about consumer products and services, or commonly known matters of public opinion. Most are formulated in a question and answer method that requires no special skills to interpret, and are open to virtually anyone.
How do I withdraw my earnings from a paid online survey company?
Different online survey companies have varied payment options and reward systems. While most chose to pay cash in the form of bank or PayPal deposits, others prefer issuing gift cards for most popular online and main street retailers.
Are all survey sites a scam?
No, there is, however, a high incidence of illegitimate online survey companies that are either after your personal information or won’t pay for surveys completed and amounts earned. You should be extra careful with any companies you are register with and the amount of personal information you share with them.
How do online surveys work?
Ideally, online survey sites are platforms where product and service consumers provide feedback about different products and services.