Sponsored Story: David Lloyd’s Developments wishes to thank all investors and is Delighted to inform you that the first Adrenalin World in Bedford will go under construction in June 2019.
The Bedford site will be set over 5 Acres of Land. This will encompass 50,000 square feet of indoor park, outdoor activities, as well as 300 parking spaces. The site is located with access from the M1, A1 and A6 opposite the Aldi Supermarket. The site will also offer in addition a Hotel and Brewery with Visitor Centre.
David Lloyd Adventure Parks will offer something new to the UK:
- Facilities for 21 diverse activities from indoor climbing walls, obstacle challenges, trampolines as well at outdoor mini golf, bouldering and zip wires. The vast array of activities will be able to operate for up to 400 participates of all ages at one time.
- No advance booking required, expect for large groups and corporate team building for which a tailored marketing and operating resources will be provided.
- Innovative cashless system via electronic wristbands and biometric recognition hardware linked to user accounts which permit access to activities and records duration or users in addition to facilitating purchases from on-site shops, restaurants and lockers.
- Pay as you go payment system through the use of electronic wristband which will charge £15 per hour with reduced hourly charges thereafter.
Such sites and technology are currently in place in the USA and Europe. It has shown to be hugely popular to the consumer who has full control of the experience and enhances profits.
The David Lloyd’s Bond has now been increased to allow for fundraising at the new Site Peak Resorts In Cheshire. Please click on the link below to the Councils announcement:
Bond Investment Highlights:
- Funds are managed by a regulated fund manager
- A floating charge is in place over assets
- Regulated security trustee appointed for safekeeping of investors interests
- Exit strategy underpinned by AAA rated banks
- FSMA Section 21 approved
- Insurance with 4X A rated insurance companies