Mando, Tesla In Talks Over Part Supply For Tesla’s Model 3
South Korea-based Mando Corp. is in talks with Tesla Motors Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA) to supply parts for the Model 3, Reuters reported, citing an industry source. Mando is engaged in making steering, brake and suspension parts, and is the current supplier of steering racks for Tesla’s Model S cars. The unidentified source did not provide any details on the parts that the company could provide for the Model 3.
Raid on Google’s Paris HQ
On Tuesday, French investigators raided Google’s Paris headquarters over a tax payments case, Reuters reported, citing a source close to the finance ministry. The raid was started at 0500 am by about 100 investigators, probing Google’s offices in central Paris. France is seeking some 1.6 billion euros ($1.79 billion) in taxes from the Internet giant.
Apple Watch Is Key In Health Care Market: Tim Cook
Coca-Cola Announces New International Structure
Earnings Scheduled For May 24, 2016
Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Inc. (NYSE:ANW) is set to report its quarterly earnings after market open. The company is expected to post a quarterly loss of $0.25 per share.
Computer Sciences Corporation (NYSE:CSC) will report its quarterly earnings at 4:15 pm ET. The company is expected to report earnings per share of $0.68.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co (NYSE:HPE) will release its quarterly earnings report after market close. It is expected to post earnings per share of $0.42.
Top Gainers – May 23
1. Shares of XenoPort, Inc. (NASDAQ:XNPT) skyrocketed 56.36%.
2. Shares of Resource America Inc (NASDAQ:REXI) surged 48.76%.
3. Shares of Covisint Corp (NASDAQ:COVS) increased by 28.76%.
4. Shares of Nanosphere, Inc. (NASDAQ:NSPH) jumped 26.72%.
5. Shares of Akers Biosciences Inc (NASDAQ:AKER) gained 25.43%.
Top Losers – May 23
1. Shares of Kitov Pharamceuticals Holdings (KTOVW) plunged 27.46%.
2. Shares of Atlas Resource Partners, L.P. C (ARP-PD) dropped by 22.81%.
3. Shares of Minerva Neurosciences Inc (NASDAQ:NERV) fell 17.45%.
4. Shares of Healthsouth Corporation Warran (HLS-WT) lost 15.88%.
5. Shares of Tribune Publishing Co (NYSE:TPUB) declined 15.04%.